Take a look at the online photo gallery from the 2013 Protein Structure Determination in Industry meeting held in Lucerne, Switzerland.
We are supporting and exhibiting at this year’s RAMC meeting at Le Bischenberg Conference Centre, nr. Strasbourg, France. Sunday, 08 September 2013 – Wednesday, 11 September 2013.
As usual, Avid Nano will have a full exhibit of the W130i dynamic light scattering system and accessories. This year, we will be showing how a standard low volume quartz cuvette can be utilized to collect the highest quality DLS data from just 2uL of sample.
RAMC and Le Bischenberg Conference Centre is a great meeting and venue and we look forward to meeting you all.
November 11th – 13th, 2012
The 20th Protein Structure Determination in Industry meeting will take place at the Chateau de Montvillargenne near Paris.
The preliminary scientific program includes the following sessions:
- Structural biology in small molecules drug design
- Structural biology in biologics projects
- New tools in challenging protein crystallization: protein complexes and membrane proteins
- Combining biophysical data with structural information
- Protein expression and engineering for structural biology and biophysics
September 23rd – 28th, 2012
The 14th International Conference on the Crystallization of Biological Molecules.
- The theme of the meeting will be synthetic design, engineering and strategies for macromolecular crystallization
- Focus will be on the practical and theoretical basis of macromolecular crystallization involving synthetic biology, protein complexes, nucleic acids, membrane proteins and convection-free crystallization platforms
- A practical workshop will precede the main conference devoted to hands-on instruction on selected aspects of macromolecule production, synthetic biology engineering and protein crystal growth